Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. 
Find us on  Facebook  Linkedin
Toll Free: (800) 322-1073  |  Local: (603) 668-8010  |  Hearing Impaired: (800) 877-8339
  • Programs
  • Community Services
  • Rural Transportation

Rural Transportation

For more than 23 years SNHS has provided a handicapped-accessible van for use in the western area of Hillsborough County to provide transportation for the area’s for low-income, elderly, and handicapped individuals.

Arranging for simple trips to the grocery store, pharmacy or doctor’s office is a major issue for members of this population in the rural western part of Hillsborough County. The van is stationed at our Greenville Falls elderly housing complex.

The program, staffed primarily by volunteer drivers, enables elderly and disabled individuals to keep important appointments, perform routine tasks just as shopping, and stay connected with their community.

  • Program requires advanced sign-ups for rides
  • Riders are provided on a space available basis.
  • Services are provided Monday-Friday; hours vary based on availability of volunteer drivers
  • Those requesting transportation must come to the Roland A. Philbrick Elderly Housing at Greenville, 56 Main St., Greenville, or call the office to make special arrangements.
  • Services are provided to those meeting senior housing age, except in cases of disabled adults.
  • Van services the Greenville, NH area

Contact the Rural Transportation Program at (603) 878-3364 for more information.

Title VI Notice to Public

Southern New Hampshire Services upholds and assures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987, and all related statutes. SNHS operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

Any person who believes that he or she has been subjected to discrimination under Title VI may file a complaint with SNHS.
Complaints must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory act. Please call the Office of Civil Rights or submit your complaint in writing to the SNHS using the contact information below.
For more information regarding civil rights complaints, please contact:

EO Officer
Southern New Hampshire Services
PO Box 5040
Manchester, NH 03108
(603) 668-8010

To access the Title VI Complaint Form click here

To access the ADA Complaint Process click here

Manchester, NH Manchester, NH Portsmouth, NH

Other Community Action Programs

  SW Community Services logo       strafford county logo    tri county logo

Belknap logo

SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider

Copyright © Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc.

New Hampshire United Way small logo