Are you looking for a new challenge, where you can utilize your Information Technology knowledge and expertise, problem solving and customer service skills, and your supervisory experience in a mission critical role?
Southern New Hampshire Services (SNHS) has a great opportunity leading our IT Support team to provide high quality end-user support, reliable network infrastructure and cyber security. SNHS has great benefits including:
* Generous Paid-Time-Off benefits
* Company paid Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 10% Employer Contribution to your retirement plan after one year.
If you have strong technology skills, enjoy the fast pace of busy multi-site offices, have great communication, customer service and organizational skills this might be the job for you.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the MIS department, by providing both hands-on technical support as well as supervision and coordination of all MIS Support staff members. The IT manager is responsible for monitoring the agency’s MIS Help Desk Trouble Ticket System support requests and ensuring that MIS Support staff demonstrate high levels of customer service while providing timely completion, closing, and documentation of trouble tickets.
Common technical support duties include ensuring server uptime, phone system infrastructure, implementation and operation, supporting end users with applications and programs required to complete their daily task, troubleshooting and installing printers/copiers, diagnosing hardware and software malfunctions, troubleshooting problems, replacing hardware and installing new software on staff machines for over 40 sites and 400+ employees.
Supervisory duties may include determining personnel requirements, setting schedules and ensuring that those under his/her direction have adequate resources to complete their jobs. Additionally, this role is responsible for working with leadership and scheduling, preparing agenda and participating in MIS Team Meetings to define, implement and maintain agency technology infrastructure.
Works under the direct supervision of the Deputy Director and the general supervision of the Executive Director.
Responsible for the supervision of the MIS Support staff members.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
* Proven supervisory experience in IT support environments and project management of mission critical systems, including the ability to prioritize and execute tasks with a minimum of 2+ years of experience
* Possess a thorough knowledge and experience of technology, including various hardware, software and networking systems
* Must have advanced network and server management knowledge and experience.
* Possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of computer and network security including firewall administration, network protocols and encryption technologies.
* Strong analytical, organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be customer service oriented.
* Strong diplomatic, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts accurately and succinctly to distinctly different audiences.
* Displays high level of motivation, initiative, and self-discipline.
* Must have a proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment (be an agent of positive change), analyze problems and provide appropriate recommendations.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment, facilitate communications amongst team members, and to lead staff.
* Must have strong Microsoft Server, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other common office application skills.
* Experience working with Web Content Management Systems such as Joomla, WordPress, and Help Desk Trouble Ticket solutions preferred.
* Candidates with network, security, helpdesk related certifications such as: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, ITIL, CISM preferred
* Knowledge and experience in major relational database languages such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle, IBM, is helpful but not required
* Must have valid driver’s license and ability to travel as required.
* Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the MIS department, including the Help Desk Trouble Ticket System, agency servers, networks, phone systems, and end user systems and equipment.
* Responsible for maintaining electronic and physical security of agency systems, networks, and data.
* Responsible for the development of appropriate organizational plans and internal operating policies and procedures.
* Supervises and coordinates all MIS Support staff in the daily operations of the IT Department. Annually appraises performance of staff with input from the Deputy Director and completes performance appraisals for all staff.
* Assists the Deputy Director with the assessment of staffing needs; the creation and updating of job descriptions; interviews, hiring, training, evaluation, and management of staff necessary to meet goals and objectives in compliance with agency personnel policies and procedures.
* Helps to create and maintain a culture of customer service, ensuring that all MIS Support staff provide a high level of customer service in all interactions with agency staff and vendors to ensure that they feel that they have been treated politely and professionally.
* Ensure reliable server operations and the coordination of timely addition and removal of users, set up group policies and security and other technology infrastructure requirements.
* Responsible for ongoing maintenance of internal website, iNet, including content creation and updates, minor programming and enhancement, user access and security levels, and menu system.
* Oversee ongoing maintenance of website, including Job Manager for resumes and job postings.
* Oversees the development and maintenance of data privacy and security, agency data backups and disaster recovery operations in
accordance with accepted industry best practices and contractual and regulatory mandates
* Oversee the setup and troubleshooting of Terminal Services based servers and Thin Client end user computers.
* Diagnose, resolve and document IT related problems in a timely and accurate manner while ensuring minimal down time.
* Analyze and identify trends in issue reporting, perform high-level root cause analysis and create preventative solutions.
* Assist in providing technical training and assistance, guidance, and support to the MIS Support staff.
* Support and mentor MIS Support staff with the analysis, identification and resolution of network and system problems or outages, and the research of new or alternative solutions as necessary.
* Assist in development and implementation of best practices for administration, management, and configuration, documentation of network systems, enterprise and departmental applications
* Assist in the performance security audits, risk assessments and analysis and research attempted breaches of data security, make recommendations for enhancing security and help resolve security weaknesses.
* Assist in the review, update, development and implementation of company wide information security policies and procedures.
* Must remain current on technology trends, industry security trends and advancements, for business networks and systems.
* Provide technical support as needed for end user computer and software use via phone, remote login, or on-site as required.
* Provide coordination in the Installation and maintenance of end user computer systems and peripherals for current versions of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other software and/or hardware.
* Provide regular system status reports, and other reports on key performance indicators critical to success and security.
* Ensure maintenance of inventory with new computer information and the verification of existing computers and software are current within inventory logs.
* Travel as needed to work with agency systems and networks.
* Collaborate with the agency Management, MIS Team, MIS Support staff, technology vendors, and other assigned agency staff to identify technology solutions as needed.
* Contribute technology solution recommendations for other projects as requested.
* Assist with equipment purchase and process including hardware, printers, tables, software, and vendor services.
* Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with SNHS policy and procedure.
* Abide by all SNHS Safety policies and procedures.
* Present professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS.
* Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and will gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs which are beneficial to the client and his/her family.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer