The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires the Governor of each state to submit a Unified or Combined State Plan to the U.S. Secretary of Labor (USDOL) that outlines a four-year workforce development strategy for the state’s workforce development system. New Hampshire residents are invited to provide input in the development of this plan.
Two meetings have been scheduled for Tuesday, March 29, 2018 to allow residents to share their thoughts on the plan. Both meetings will be held from 1:00-4:00pm
The agenda for the meeting includes a brief overview of the State Plan and then moves to gathering comments from those in attendance on the following topics:
- NHWorks/NH Employment Security, 45 South Fruit Street, Concord NH 03301
- White Mountain Community College, Berlin Campus Bistro A Meeting Room, 2020 Riverside Dr., Berlin
- How is the workforce system working for you?
- What do you see as the needs of persons utilizing the workforce system?
- Ideas you have for improvement and/or expansion of the workforce system.
The deadline to complete the survey or submit information in writing is March 23, 2018.
Follow this LINK to download a flyer with more information.