The incumbent in this position should have experience with general purchasing and accounts payable/accounts receivable procedures. This individual will work to assist the Energy and Housing Operations Director in order to implement proper weatherization procedures and policies. Responsible for all the aspects of the computer input and output of program data, reports, and payments. Proficient at QuickBooks or equivalent, Microsoft Office, and general office equipment. Must have the ability to solve problems, multi-task and prioritize job duties, as well as communicate effectively. A basic understanding of weatherization/conservation principles helpful.
Works under the direct supervision of the Energy and Housing Operations Director and overall supervision of the Executive Director.
The incumbent gives no supervision to others.
· Associates Degree or graduation from a business curriculum at high school level with 3-4 years experience in the field.
· Must be proficient in QuickBooks or equivalent, Microsoft Office and very proficient in Excel.
· Must have polished communication skills in both oral and written form was well as the ability to operate, expertly, office equipment including, but not limited to, computer, printers copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and other appropriate office environment equipment.
· Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills.
· Required to have a valid drivers license in order to perform the responsibilities of the position.
· Strong administrative, record keeping, reporting and organizational skills necessary.
· Demonstrate the ability to function within the context of a team, and the ability to work independently is required.
· Provide a wide variety of clerical support to the Energy and Housing Operations Director and supervisory personnel as assigned;
· Devises, implements and monitors workable management information systems that are in compliance with agency and funding source requirements for the purpose of tracking program activity.
· Track and disperse checks for the Lead and Weatherization programs;
· Prepares monthly reimbursement requests including all necessary documentation, reports, current production, projections and leveraging information on all funding sources for review and approval by the Energy and Housing Operations Director;
· Works with and is able to teach all the various software products used in the performance of the program activities;
· Provides public information, meets advertisement requirements to the general public through approved media sources and assists the Energy and Housing Operations Director with news releases and/or other media publications;
· Assist with processing of rental payments at offsite locations.
· Assist with Data Entry of invoices for the Weatherization Department;
· Maintain record-keeping systems essential to effective administration and program operations;
· Coordinates the input and output of program data which consists of all client information, vendor bills, sub contractor invoices and program guidelines;
· Maintain a list of contractors daily schedule;
· Process requisitions, purchase orders and receiving reports as outlined in the SNHS Purchasing Policy Manual in a timely fashion. Verify pricing for accuracy;
· Track all sub-contractor insurance policies and track expiration dates;
· Assists with the prioritization system for eligible households including the maintenance of Weatherization wait list;
· Provides Energy and Housing Operations Director with a monthly accounting of the number of jobs completed and assists in monthly closeout procedures for re-imbursement;
· Maintain confidentiality in all dealings for the Energy Director and supervisory personnel with clients, staff, and other parties who have contact/business with the Weatherization Program;
· Perform program mailings in conjunction with Energy and Housing Operations Director;
· Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with the SNHS policy and procedures.
· Abide by all SNHS safety policies and procedures
· Presents a professional and positive image as a representative of SNHS;
· Responsible for having adequate knowledge of all SNHS programs and normally gather sufficient intake information to make referrals to other SNHS programs beneficial to the client, his/her family or friends;
· Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
Southern New Hampshire Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer